Milan

Our Milan laboratories are located in a 20 hectare site between the municipality of Segrate and the eastern part of Milan. The first laboratory, built in 1957, was the High Voltage hall, which is the biggest in Europe. The site also includes: a synthetic laboratory, a high power laboratory for short circuit testing and prequalification area, an anechoic chamber and climatic chambers.