CESI provides consultancy and support to clients from the early stages of their projects through to completion. By helping clients integrate environmental, social and cultural issues into the project planning process early on, we ensure they achieve their environmental objectives, avoid significant public concerns and delays to approval, and we enable them to save capital and operating costs.
Our consultancy includes the following activities:
- Identification of authorization procedures (e.g. environmental impact assessment)
- Definition of required documentation
- Verification that customer documentation conforms with regulatory requirements
- Issuing environmental documents to the competent authorities
- Support and participation in public consultation, stakeholders’ meetings and site visits
- Supervision of third-party studies and documentation
CESI also identifies potential problems in studies and the factors that may be critical to obtaining an authorization.