When planning conventional power plants, our clients put their trust in our experience across all planning activities, from conceptual development to site supervision, commissioning management, operation management including monitoring, right through to the decommissioning of the plant.
Our deep knowledge of all factors, with specific experience in the main generation technologies (open and combined cycle gas turbine, coal- and oil-fired thermal power plants) allows us to support conventional power projects in terms of civil, electrical and mechanical engineering, automation and control, procurement and environmental aspects.
In the move towards a low carbon power system, we have the expertise to meet our clients’ needs, including those that want to decarbonize their energy mix by converting their primary fossil fuel source of supply into a renewable source.
CESI can help throughout the entire development of a conventional Power Plant, covering all state-of-art technologies:
- Feasibility studies and conceptual design
- Regulatory and market studies
- Technical specification and procurement assistance
- Design review
- Construction and commissioning supervision
- Power plant monitoring systems
- Optimization of asset management and maintenance
- Grid code compliance of conventional power plants
- Environmental and sustainability studies
- Environmental monitoring