CESI provides consultancy and support to clients from the early stages of their project.
By helping clients bring environmental, social and cultural issues into the project planning process early on, we ensure they achieve their environmental objectives, avoid significant public concerns and delays to approval, and we enable them to make savings in capital and operating costs.
Our consultancy includes the following activities:
- Authorisation procedure identification (e.g. environmental impact assessment)
- Definition of required documentation
- Verification that customer documentation conforms with regulatory systems
- Issuing environmental documents to the competent authorities
- Support and participation in public consultation, stakeholders’ meetings and site visits
- Supervision of third party studies and documentation.
CESI also identifies possible problems in the studies and the factors that may be critical to obtaining an authorisation.