Cesi Group through its KEMA Labs Division is present at the 48th edition of the Middle East Energy exhibition in Dubai, which takes place from 7 to 9 March 2023 at the Dubai World Trade Centre, in the UAE. The exhibition continues to connect the global energy community from Middle East Energy and it enjoys a 45-year legacy as a leading global energy industry event.
CESI Group partakes in the exhibition, with an international team that will present our state-of-the-art technologies and services during the three-day event. In particular, KEMA Labs is present with the following team focusing on the #HighPowerLaboratory (HPL) and #HighVoltageLaboratory (HVL) services, together with the #Services & #SmartTechnologies (S&ST):
• Muammer Levent Celikel– Regional Leader Middle East & Africa
• Paolo Miolo - Global Sales & Marketing Director
• Uberto Vercellotti - Product Development Manager - Cables
• Federico Di Michele - Product Leader, MV & Transformers
• Ronald Gruntjes - High Voltage Lab Manager - Arnhem
• Faik TURSUN – Sales Agent – Turkish Market
• Luis Oñate Pérez - Product Leader, Services & Smart Technologies
• Ricardo Martin – Senior Technical Officer
Our experts look forward meeting you at our stand in Hall S2 – Stand H40.