Companies and public bodies have many responsibilities relating to environmental protection and health and safety in the areas around production plants and electric energy transmission infrastructure. CESI can design and implement environmental monitoring plans to determine the level of pollutants in air, water and soil, analyze airborne pollutants and model how pollution levels change over time, as well as water pollutants in water bodies receptors and electromagnetic and acoustic exposure and indoor pollution in workplaces.
CESI’s services include:
- Monitoring of emissions to air, analyzing SO2, NOX, particulate matter and trace elements, including LDAR (Leak Detection and Repair) evaluation and monitoring
- Air quality monitoring for SO2, NOX, particulate matter and trace elements
- Monitoring and evaluation of indoor pollution
- Biological, chemical and physical analysis of surface water to monitor environmental impacts of power plants and submarine cables
- Monitoring of terrestrial and marine animal and plant species of special interest
- Monitoring of acoustic and electromagnetic exposure