In Mannheim, directly connected to one of the most powerful nodes of the German grid, is the “smallest” (total occupied area of 70.000 m2) platform of the CESI Group.
1921 SfH formed in Berlin as a research organ for both electric power companies and manufacturers
1973 Merger of SfH with the 400 kV-Research-Company, (founded in Heidelberg in 1950) into the Research Company For High-Voltage and High Current Technology
1999 The company is restructured and renamed as the Research Company for Electric Installations and Power Economics, Registered Society
2000 FGH Engineering & Test GmbH is founded as an independent test organisation and subsidiary of the research company.
2002 FGH is taken over by IPH
2005 Integration into the CESI Group