Place of Work
IPH Berlin - Germany
IPH Institut “Prüffeld für elektrische Hochleistungstechnik” GmbH is part of KEMA Labs, the Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC) Division of CESI, the world leader for the independent TIC activities in the electricity industry. With a legacy of more than 90 years of experience, CESI operates in 70 countries around the world and supports its global clients in meeting the energy transition challenges. CESI also provides civil and environmental engineering services.
Team and location
Under the direction of the Head of Low-Voltage Lab Berlin (LVL) preparing detailed test procedures based on industry standards and/or Customers’ test plans. This position is responsible for assuring the work of Test Operations is performed in a safe, efficient manner and in accordance with all KEMA Labs and industry standards while meeting the KEMA Labs requirements for the Customer.
- Preparation, execution and follow-up of tests
- Carrying out tests according to customer specifications / development tests as well as normative requirements (conformity assessment).
- Testing of low-, medium- and high-voltage devices and systems and subsequent evaluation of the test results.
- Organisational and technical guidance of the assigned test mechanics.
- Preparation of test documentation
- Technical support for international customers and subsequent participation in internal standardisation committees. Standardisation committees
- Technical and organisational sales support in the offer phase of an order
- Design, calculation and implementation of test and measurement set-ups in various test benches
- Technical and organisational coordination with customers in all order phases
- Continuous training in the fields of the applicable standards
- Conceptual development of test, control and measurement technology as well as test procedures
- Collaboration on testing technology projects and subsequent project management
What Cesi is looking for
- Completed Bachelor’s / Master’s or engineering studies in the field of electrical engineering or electrical power engineering
- Good knowledge in the field of power engineering, measurement technology and automation technology
- Knowledge of IEC, IEEE and ANSI standards is desirable
- Confident handling of Microsoft Office 365, Google Docs and Teams
- Social competence and tolerance in dealing with international customers
- Fluent German and very good written and spoken English skills
- Willingness to work occasional shifts
What Cesi is offering
- Interesting and varied field of activity
- Personal responsibility and creative freedom
- Attractive remuneration
- Good opportunities for further development
You are characterised by a high degree of commitment, goal orientation and diligence. You approach new tasks systematically and creatively. You have a solution-oriented and pragmatic way of working and you are able to prioritise. Your sense for efficient and effective solutions helps you to do this. Due to your diplomatic skills, your power of persuasion and your excellent communication skills, it is easy for you to convince your employees and colleagues.
Have we aroused your interest? If so, we would be pleased to receive your detailed application including your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Claus Probe under the number +49 (0)30 – 54 96 0 – 430.