CESI has more than six decades of experience in structure and plant safety, with numerical modelling and monitoring systems that are globally recognised.
CESI develops monitoring systems for:
- Power plants and industrial plants (steam, gas and hydro turbines, generators, boilers)
- Structures (dams and large structures)
- Territory (landslides, rockfalls, unstable slopes, wave, coastal defences)
- Infrastructures (highways, bridges, tunnels)
- Historical monuments and sensitive buildings.
A monitoring system allows a plant operator, a supervisor of an historical monument or a regional administrator to see information about the status and behaviour of particular equipment or regions, to help them automatically identify potential risks. If the system is supported by suitable codes (DSS), it enables objective analysis and simpler decision-making.