- Improvement of radiation, nuclear, industrial and environmental safety condition;
- Improvement of emergency preparedness,
- Integration of monitoring systems into one central control system.
What we have done
The Integrated Automated Monitoring System will provide information on basic parameters of the Shelter status and of the Chernobyl NPP local area. This information will assure timely maintenance activities to keep the achieved safety level and improve it as well as to carry out mitigation activities in case an accident at the Shelter. The monitoring system will help to carry out, under safety condition, the activities related to the erection of the new Shelter that will guarantee an environmentally safe system.
Specific services provided:
- Developing of the Structural Monitoring System and the Seismic Monitoring System.
- The structural monitoring system will keep under control the status of the structures.
- The Seismic Monitoring system will monitor the seism