The project includes: feasibility study; environmental impact assessment; development plan, and preliminary design
What we have done
Preparing the feasibility study:
- analysis of the technical aspects of the project;
- analysis of the legal aspects and local regulations;
- analysis of the risk construction and operation.
For the environmental impact assessment:
- identification of the key impacts, their magnitude, significance and importance; For the development plan:
- topography, inventory of water sources, existing networks and reservoirs;
- creation of a water bodies data base according to the European Water Framework Directive 2000/60/CE;
- population and land use criteria;
Updated study according to the growth forecast in the Cerni Ossam Valley and, by means of the application of a new technology for the dam design, the optimization of the project cost.