The EPCG smart metering project has the following main goals:
- Reduce the Montenegro energy and carbon intensity, encouraging efficiency with a punctual measure of consumptions and a reduction of the losses
- Put the basis for the future of “Smart grid”
- Replace the old electricity meters with modern Smart Meters (smart meters provide better accuracy in a wider power range)
What we have done
CESI provides three phases of implementation, namely: Phase I - Project preparation:
- Development of the Project Implementation Unit (PIU) operating procedures.
- Support during the procurement process.
- Support of the evaluation process.
- Support during contract finalization.
Phase II - Project Implementation:
- Assistance in site supervision, monitoring and reporting.
- Commissioning and testing / acceptance / payment.
- Supervision during defects and liability period.
- Environmental and social action plan.
- Knowledge transfer to EPCG.
Phase III - Project Completion:
- Project completion report