The Client asked for the evaluation of the impact of the new link on the Italian electric grid, defining the most attractive size consistent with the transfer capacity of the system and the security margins.
What we have done
Data collection and analysis, covering electrical, environmental and economic data, definition of Scenarios:
- Execution of a preliminary simplified scenario analysis (possible location of converter stations and cable routes)
- Based on the preliminary analysis results, selection of the two most interesting alternatives.
- Analysis and description in detail of the selected solutions. The study considers:
- network analysis (load flow, short circuit, transient stability, reliability, harmonic impact
- environmental analysis
- preliminary macro-scale analysis, regarding the territorial, landscape and environmental constraintsg
- economic assessments