The project is the answer to the safety needs of the Black Sea Coast Region where the economic and social development opportunities are threatened, especially in the tourist sector, by a situation of diffuse territorial instability.
What we have done
- Organizing the existing data and satellite imagines in a GIS database;
- Analysis of existing data;
- Field measurements;
- Definition of the feasible alternative and preliminary design of the monitoring system;
- Final design and implementation of monitoring systems for three landslides.
- Creation of a digital data base to story all the hystorical data related to the landslide behaviour;
- Analysis of the landslide on a regional scale to better understand the future evolution of the phenomena on going;
- Automatic monitoring system capable to provide information over the mitigation works efficiency.